23 Strange Signs That Indicate Your Friend Can’t Smell That You Never Even Noticed Until Now.
It’s called anosmia and it’s a real thing.
Written By: The Girl Who Can’t Smell
1. You’ve never heard of or seen them visiting the perfume counter at department stores.
2. They’re always the last ones to react after someone silently farts next to both of you.
3. They’ve asked you to smell their clothes for them. A lot.
4. You can always count on them for breath mints.
5. They’ve never complained about the smell of burnt popcorn after you've accidently burnt it during a movie night.
6. They looked really upset after you gave them a candle set for Christmas.
7.They don’t understand how they can be dating someone whose notorious for having smelly feet.
8. They’re unbothered by how bad you smell after hot yoga.
9. You’ll never hear them complimenting your expensive, incredibly-smelling shampoo (They’ll only mention how fabulous your hair looks).
10. If someone points out something smells weird, they’ll automatically ask if it’s them.
11. They never go to any of your Scentsy or expensive candle parties.
12. You asked them what their favorite smell is, and they subtly changed the subject.
13. They seriously giggled after seeing you smell an old book at the library. For them, books are for reading, not smelling.
14. You’ve had to warn them more than once that their place smells like gas.
15. When they receive flowers, they won’t ever sniff them first.
16. They heated up their salmon in the microwave at work once and you couldn’t understand why they did that in the first place.
17. They may complain about eating food that was “off” and have stomach issues more than anyone else you know.
18. They may get annoyed every time you start describing how good something smells.
19. You notice they carry around a travel-size bottle of mouthwash and 3 sticks of deodorant inside their handbag.
20. They can pick up dog poop with no problem.
21. You may notice they may take a shower up to three times daily during summer.
22. They add lots of salt and spices to their meals.
23. You pranked them with a stink bomb on April Fool’s Day and there’s been no mention of it. Ever.
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this post!